If you are interested in making an appointment, lease click on the image to go to Carolyn Sharp’s online appointment scheduler. New clients will be contacted before confirming a session.
If you need a login, please contact Carolyn.
Fees and Payment Information
I am not paneled with any insurance carriers. I will bill out of network to Group Health Options, Regence, Cigna and Aetna. For other plans, I am paid directly by the client and provide the necessary receipts for clients to receive reimbursement.
When billing out of network, my agreement is with you and not your insurance company and you are responsible for the difference between what your insurer pays and my full rate.
Please note that most insurance does not cover couples therapy. I meet with couples for a minimum of 90 minutes, and insurance covers a maximum of 60 minutes.
Special Fee arrangements
I offer a reduced fee arrangement for clients in need who are paying privately, when possible. Please speak to me about this.
Initial assessment appointment for individual and family sessions: $175, inclusive of contact with other providers and family members.
Couples sessions combine assessment and intervention on a continual basis and are not charged differently for the initial session.
- Individual Therapy/Coaching/Consultation, 30 minutes: $95 per session
- Individual Therapy/Coaching/Consultation, 45 minutes: $130 per session
- Individual Therapy/Coaching/Consultation, 60 minutes: $145 per session
- Family Therapy/Couples Counseling/Parent Coaching, 60 minutes: $145 per session
- Family Therapy/Couples Counseling/Parent Coaching, 90 minutes: $230 per session
- Family Therapy/Couples Counseling/Parent Coaching, 120 minutes: $290 per session
- Group Therapy, Individual, 90 minutes: $80
- Group Therapy, Couple/Pair, 90 minutes: $130
- Group Therapy, Individual, 120 minutes: $130
- Group Therapy, Couple/Pair, 120 minutes: $180
In-Home family sessions are $200 per hour, prorated accordingly.
My minimum in-home session is 90 minutes long. I do not offer a reduced fee agreement for in home appointments.
Cancellation and rescheduling
My cancellation policy is 48 hours. If the client is too sick to come, this policy may be waived. You are responsible for the full cost of the full session cancelled after 48 hours.